14K SOLID GOLD
All gold jewellery listed on this website is made from 14K solid gold.
- When you're not wearing your jewellery you should keep them in a safe and secure place.
- Jewellery boxes are a great place to keep your jewellery.
- Avoid direct contact with water and chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, abrasive products.
- Chlorine, detergents, oils, moisturizers & perfumes can all cause tarnishing and damage.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces as much as possible.
- Make-up, perfume & hairspray all contain chemicals, which may dull the finish of your jewellery.
- Gently wipe jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove makeup and oils (from skin).
- Coil chains gently to prevent damage in storage.
- Don’t yank or pull chains.
You should treat your jewellery like any other wardrobe item. Clothes and shoes must be maintained ie. washed, new soles, cleaned, repaired etc. The same goes for jewellery. The gold must be cleaned when needed, and it is advised to check locks and clasps for firmness. If you need product to be cleaned, we offer a cleaning service with additional charge. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.